Ground Floor Health, an Integrative Primary Care practice located in the Wallingford neighborhood of Seattle, WA, is actively seeking an experienced Primary Care Practitioner to join our team. Our ideal candidate would be a Naturopathic Doctor (ND), Naturopathic Doctor and Licensed Acupuncturist (ND LAc), or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) with more than two years of clinical experience. This role will initially be part-time with the potential for a transition to full-time, depending on how quickly growth occurs.
As a valued member of our team, you will play a pivotal role in providing integrative primary care to a diverse patient population. Job duties include:
- Utilize a holistic approach to develop personalized treatment plans tailored to each patient's unique needs. We see patients of all ages and abilities, from newborn into adulthood. - Collaborate closely with healthcare practitioners, ensuring the seamless coordination of patient care.
- Maintain precise and up-to-date medical records.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited college with a degree in medicine. - Licensure: Valid medical license in the state of Washington.
- Additional training in integrative or functional medicine is a bonus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy a competitive percentage-based wage.
- Receive full medical and dental benefits upon reaching 20+ patient hours per week. - Paid Time Off: Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time.
- Access a continuing education stipend to support your professional growth. - Receive paid malpractice insurance.
- Access a yearly UpToDate subscription.
About Ground Floor Health:
Our primary care providers strive to combine the best of conventional, naturopathic, and Chinese medicine, including acupuncture, to create a personalized wellness plan tailored to each individual. Our mission is to provide a safe, caring environment to help individuals and families build a healthy foundation for achieving and maintaining wellness. We believe in providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, immigration status, or military status.
Join Our Team:
If you are a passionate and experienced primary care practitioner dedicated to holistic and integrative patient care, we invite you to apply. Please submit your resume, a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest in our practice and contact information for three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.