This classified appears to have closed down and may be removed soon.
LOCATION / CONTACT:
- Seattle (Greenlake / Wallingford / Tangle Town area)
- Integrative Health Partners 5600 Kirkwood Pl Suite A Seattle, WA 98103 (free street parking)
- Email: ContactUs@IntegrativeHealthPartners.com
- Salary: $38,000/year (~$790 / week)
- 1st year: vacations will accrue at ½ day per month, and must be used within the 12-month appointment.
- 2nd year: vacations will accrue at 1 day per month, and must be used within the 12-month appointment.
- IHP observes six (6) designated paid holidays per year as follows: Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, and Memorial Day.
- Clinic will pay half of malpractice insurance. The coverage specified for $1 million and $3 million limits of coverage.
- 1-year term
- Option of 1-year renewal
- Possible associate contract
- Approximately 40-55 hours/week
- Patient hours: 24 hours/week which can be made up in either of 2 ways:
- 6 hrs/day 4 days / week and 1 day of administrative work
- 5 hrs/day x 5 days and the other hours to do administrative work.
- The end of your work day is dependent on the completion of your medical/administrative responsibilities.
- The candidate needs to be on site no later than 9:00 AM to prepare for patient care, to be available to help with morning emergencies, and to meet with the supervising doctor prior to the start of patient visits.
- The end of the candidate’s day is generally 6:30 PM or later, after follow up calls, lab samples have been prepared for transport, and work assigned by the supervising doctor is completed.
- Metabolic syndrome
- Endocrine (all hormones)
- Mental Health / Behavioral Medicine
- The primary job of the candidate is to learn how to manage cases alone.
- We are focused on candidates filling their schedules as soon as they feel they are ready.
- This decision is made together, as a team, with the candidate guiding the timeline.
- During training, candidate will be advanced to higher responsibility on the basis of evidence of their satisfactory progressive responsibility for patient management and professional growth.
- Application for credentialing with insurance companies
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
- Minimum typing speed 65 WPM and 100% accuracy. Typing test results will be required
- Eligible candidates will be hardworking and have an attitude and mindset of modesty and gratitude
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Clinical evaluation and care of patients
- Review and explain lab testing results
- Perform physical exams
- Phlebotomy & and prepare lab orders and prepare for transport
- Suture removal, cryotherapy
- Administer injections (IM, IV pushes ie Myer’s, iron and magnesium)
- Schedule patient follow up appointments.
- Apply appropriate CPT and Diagnostic coding to complete all charting and billing by the end of the work day – to be approved by supervisor
- Attend to faxes (prescriptions, medical records, lab results, etc)
- Return patient calls and emails.
- Assure all administrative duties completed by end of day.
- Keeping up with CE requirements is expected
- The candidate will receive training in all areas of operating a general Naturopathic Medical clinic.
- Medical records, charting & billing
- Patient education: develop and send out patient education handouts.
- Basic administrative duties (i.e. Hazardous waste drop off)
- Oversee pharmacy management (ordering and stocking)
- Order medical and office supplies
- Stock exam rooms with supplies
- Prepare lab orders and prepare for transport
- Review and summarize lab results
- Order lab supplies, keep lab orderly & neat, process lab samples
- Organize Preceptor program:
- Schedule students for shifts
- Arrange and teach orientation
- Supervise students
- Work Study: work with Financial Aid department in hiring work study employees
- Organize Preceptor program: