Naturopathic physician wanted for an integrative practice working with chiropractors, physical therapists, medical doctors, and an acupuncturist. We work together to create holistic, root-cause healing at every level.
Our new naturopath will walk into a practice of existing patients; we are currently receiving ~10 new patients a month with little-to-no marketing efforts.
The patients currently are in need of weight loss, primary care, physical medicine, allergies, hormone therapies (DEA license will be required), and injections for musculoskeletal pain conditions.
A naturopathic physician who uses acupuncture as a therapy is a plus, but not mandatory.
– Medical decision-making/diagnosing using labs and the prescribing of both supplements and prescription drugs
– Developing custom nutrition/diet plans while also using appropriate supplements and medications to facilitate weight loss.
– Complete and accurate assessment and documentation utilizing EHR
– Accurate and appropriate billing to all major insurers, LNI, and PIP (train to be provided if needed)
– Minimal Networking to cultivate and maintain referral relationships with surrounding providers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $84,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
Please send your resume to Mark Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org