Do you love primary care? Pediatrics? Women’s health, fertility, and preconception? Gyn care and menopause? Serving the LGBTQIA+ population? If so, we would love to talk to you.
OSFM is a busy, fun, insurance-based integrative primary care practice in the Ravenna neighborhood of north Seattle. We see patients in-person and by telehealth and use AthenaOne EHR. OSFM is about to have 2 doctors out on medical leave. We have been considering hiring our next doctor for some time, and this is the nudge we needed to begin the process.
We are open to the following possibilities:
• Permanent full-time, employment
• Permanent part-time on-site employment
• Part-time remote employment- telemedicine and after hours on-call coverage (WA license required)
• Locum tenens- 6-12 months beginning in September 2022
We care deeply about working with fabulous humans and doctors who excel in primary care and preventive medicine as well as their specific areas of interest. We are a collaborative team, have a strong sense of community, have a wonderful patient population, and are committed to group learning and development.
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
• is a creative and nimble thinker, a problem solver
• will step into the group and help shape the practice for the better
• is passionate about Naturopathic Medicine and has a deep relationship to the Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
• loves working with people- including kids and babies
• is willing to work with families all along the vaccine-choice spectrum, from full CDC schedule to declining all vaccines, with patience and respect
• practices medicine with Heart!
We would be thrilled to work with a well-established and experienced physician who has a deep understanding of pediatrics and whole family primary care. We would also consider a new physician, especially if they have completed a 2-year residency and have pediatric experience.
Employment details: OSFM is known for being family-friendly and extremely flexible to help facilitate physician control of work/ life balance. We pay a salary that is calculated quarterly based on productivity. We offer benefits for full-time employees (4+ days of patient care) including health insurance, dental, long term disability insurance, CME allowance, liability insurance.
For more information about the practice, please visit our website www.oneskyfamilymedicine.com
If you are interested in the position, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org