Company: Colville Naturopathic Clinic P.S.
Location: Colville, WA 99114
Job Type; Full-time or Part-time
Colville Naturopathic Clinic P.S is a well-stablished healthcare facility dedicated to providing holistic, patient-centered care in a small-town setting. In business for 28 years, we have patients from near and far. We are located in Colville, Washington, less than an hour from the Canadian border and an hour and a half from Spokane, Washington. We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Naturopathic Doctor to join our team, filling a current need in women's health services. Pay negotiated upon hiring. If you are committed to making a difference in the lives of our community through naturopathic medicine, we would love to hear from you.
* Patient Care: Provide comprehensive naturopathic care for all ages, with a strong focus on preventive medicine.
* Diagnosis and Treatment: Conduct thorough assessments, diagnose conditions, and develop treatment plans that may
include herbal medicine, dietary recommendations, lifestyle counseling and other naturopathic modalities.
* Women's Health: Address a wide range of women's health issues, including hormonal imbalances, menopause, PMS, PCOS
and more. Therapies include Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT).
*Patient Education: Educate patients on naturopathic approaches to health and empower them to take an active role in their
* Collaboration: Work closely with our team of healthcare professionals, including massage therapists, to provide
comprehensive care to patients.
* Record Keeping: Maintain detailed and accurate patient records and comply with all relevant healthcare regulations and
* Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine: Completion of a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine program from an accredited
* State Licensure: Must hold or be able to obtain a valid naturopathic medical license in Washington State.
* DEA Licensure: Must hold or be able to obtain a valid DEA license.
* Strong Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish rapport with patients and
* Compassion and Empathy: A genuine commitment to patient care, with a focus on compassionate and patient-centered
* Continuing Education: A commitment to staying current with the latest developments in naturopathic medicine and
women's health through ongoing professional development and education.
* Community-Oriented: A desire to connect with and serve the local community, contributing to the clinic's growth and
* Team Player: The ability to work effectively within a collaborative, multidisciplinary healthcare team.
If you are a dedicated Naturopathic Doctor and are looking to make a positive impact on a tight-knit community, we encourage you to apply. Join Colville Naturopathic Clinic P.S. and help us provide holistic healthcare that enhances the well-being of our patients. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant certifications to email@example.com with the subject line "Naturopathic Doctor Application."