Evergreen Center for Integrative Medicine is an established and thriving specialty clinic in the Ravenna neighborhood of Seattle. Currently, the practice consists of three physicians specializing in diagnosis and treatment of chronic illness, including Lyme disease and other chronic infections, mold illness, IBS and inflammatory bowel disease, heavy metal toxicity, and chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia to name a few. The physicians also do primary and general care, including women's health. We utilize several specialized treatments in our practice including IV therapies and injection therapies such as prolozone and PRP, in addition to more traditional therapies including herbal and nutritional medicine, homeopathy, and pharmaceuticals. There is a significant need for physicians willing and able to treat these complex illnesses. Our clinic is seeking an ND wanting to help fill this need and positively impact the lives of patients suffering from chronic illness. The ND who joins our team can expect to gain skills in diagnosing and treating these complex illnesses, while building a thriving and lucrative practice within 2-3 years. IV administration and injection therapy experience is a plus. The position will start as part-time, with the chance to move to full-time.
• Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
• Completion of ND program from CNME-accredited school and valid license to practice in the state of Washington.
• One-year commitment
• 1+ year practicing as an ND or motivated new graduate
• Experience Administering IV therapies and injection therapies
• BLS certification (CPR)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Perform duties below as required by supervisor, initially under supervision until competence is demonstrated, then independently.
• Direct patient evaluation, including patient interviews, physical examination, medication, and supplement reviews, ordering appropriate labs and imaging, and developing individualized treatment plans
• Management of patient medical records per clinic requirements
• Timely completion of charts and superbills
• Management of prescription refills and prior authorizations as needed
• Return patient calls and emails- chart and create superbills associated as needed.
• Availability to take Emergency/After Hour's pager on a rotating basis ~2 weeks per month
• Phlebotomy and preparation of lab samples ordered by you or supervising physician
• Preparation of IV therapies in accordance with clinical protocols
• Execute IV orders, administer IV's, and monitor patients during infusions
• Administer injections (IM, SQ, IV pushes)
• Support inventory management and ordering of IV and related supplies
• Support ordering and management of supplements for clinic dispensary
What we offer you:
• The opportunity to join a positive and supportive team that works collaboratively to meet patient needs and support you in creating a profitable practice
• Administrative support, including scheduling and billing
• Malpractice insurance
• Health insurance benefits or Health stipend
• Competitive stipend for first three months while training, followed by a per-patient payment structure
If this sounds like a position that you would excel in, we encourage you to apply. Please send CV and an introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org with ND Job Posting as the subject.
We will be setting up interviews as applications arrive.