The Center for Psychological Health/ The Center for Family and Lifespan Development is looking for a Naturopathic Doctor to join the team at our rapidly growing Federal Way and Seattle location. We specialize in Autism and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
Working at The Center:
At The Centers, providers enjoy the combined benefits of a private practice, and traditional employment. You’ll create your own schedule, but have the administrative staff to support scheduling, billing, and marketing.
At The Centers, our staff frequently collaborate to provide optimal patient care. We value creativity and innovation and encourage our providers to express new ideas and suggestions to improve patient care. We currently have two offices, located in Federal Way and north Seattle where our clinical staff work with individuals, couples, families and groups, to provide mental health counseling, neuropsychological testing, and medication management.
To learn more about The Centers, please visit our website at www.centerpsychhealth.com.
- Washington State License
- Excellent verbal and written communication with administrative staff
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Experience working with autism spectrum disorder
- Work experience of at least two years
We have 2 full treatment rooms with all the equipment and materials needed. All you have to do is Apply.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Include a Resume with your qualifications
- Cover letter highlighting your interests, populations you’d like to work with
and vision for future work at The Center.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Covid-19 Vaccination Card and Boosters are required.