Seattle Naturopathy & Acupuncture Center is an established family medicine clinic, operating since 1987. We run a busy clinic for three doctors, focusing on primary care. After more than three decades of practicing medicine, Dr. Rick Posmantur is retiring searching for someone to take over his patient panel.
Dr. Posmantur specializes in physical medicine, acupuncture, primary care, and men’s health. The ideal candidate would also specialize in most of these fields, although Dr. Posmantur is able to offer 3-4 months of training in manipulation and acupuncture combined before he leaves at the end of the year. The ideal start date is September 1st, 2021, but we are willing to be flexible for the right candidate.
• Full-time schedule, seeing patients 4 days per week.
• Timely chart completing.
• Rotating call between two other doctors.
• Must be a team player! We encourage in-house referrals and treat our office staff with respect.
• The ability to be dual licensed in Washington by January 2022.
• Excellent physical medicine skills OR a strong desire to become proficient in that modality.
• Proficient with computers and EHR systems. We use ChARM.
• Our pay is competitive, with the opportunity to earn > $120K per year.
• Starting salary for NEW GRADS will be between $50K-60K per year.
• End of year bonuses if clinic financial goals are met.
• PTO, sick leave, and personal days.
• CE allowance, license fee coverage, and malpractice coverage.
• 401K matching.
To apply, email your cover letter, CV, and 3 references to TressaPinkletonND@gmail.com. Type in the subject line: EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. Include in your cover letter how you practice and your ideal work environment.