My name is Jeana, and after 43 years in health-care, it’s time for me to retire (I’ll be joining my surfer husband, who is already retired and hanging out part-time in Puerto Rico). As a result, Junction Naturopathic Medicine (JNM)—my lovely West Seattle practice—is on the market… and it needs a new owner.
I created a detailed listing for this lucrative, turn-key, rent-free practice here: https://sellingapractice.com/JNM.
After years building JNM, I’m so happy with what it is today: a well-reputed, high-net, scalable practice. It affords me a great income with 3 clinic days per week (at just 4 patient contact hours each of these 3 days) and a whopping 3.5 months off per year (we spend time each winter in Puerto Rico).
If you were to take on this practice, here are just a few things I think you’d appreciate:
- Lucrative: in 2019 I netted $60k working only 12 patient-hrs/wk and 8.5 months/yr. The part-time schedule was by choice and there is ample demand to scale up.
- Scalable: I have carefully mapped out multiple ways that a new owner could grow income while maintaining a great work-life balance (nearly $22k/month in one 4 days/week scenario). More on these scenarios here in my listing: https://sellingapractice.com/JNM.
- Rent-free: thanks to the current sub-tenant arrangement, my rent is paid by them while enjoying full-time access to my treatment spaces and a supportive, harmonious community of subtenants.
- Loyal clientele awaits the practitioner I’d vet to take on the practice
- Great asking price: priced to sell and open to flexible arrangements with financing.
- My availability: I am happy to help with the transition, and I plan to keep my primary residence here in gorgeous West Seattle.
- Fine-tuned protocols and procedures already in place for you to take on or adapt.
- Spacious and charming 2500sf space
- Fabulous location in West Seattle (in historic Hamm Building, which also houses the iconic Easy Street Records shop)
- West Seattle: have your cake and eat it too with beach, mountains, nature and vibrant urban culture. Not enough room to describe how idyllic it is here.
In case you’re interested (or know someone who would be), here is the practice listing: https://sellingapractice.com/JNM. It includes…
- friendly asking price
- financial performance numbers
- “free rent” details
- growth scenarios
- patient demographics
- location perks
… and more: https://sellingapractice.com/JNM
Please call or reply to this email with questions, to set up an initial phone call, or Zoom call. Nothing like an initial chat to get a better sense of the value of this opportunity.
I’d love to hear from you.
All the best,
Jeana Kimball, ND, MPH
Phone: (206) 937-6747